Interested in Working in Real Estate? Apply Now!


We’ve recently opened a new office, and we’re looking to expand our team. Are you interested?

I’ve got some really exciting news to share with you:

We have officially opened a new office in downtown Minneapolis, and we’re looking to grow our team!

If you’ve ever thought about a career in real estate, this is a great opportunity for you. In fact, we actually prefer those with no experience so we can train them from the ground up. You’ll be paid a salary, we’ll pay for your license, and help you create a lifestyle and opportunity like no other.


I’m proud to say that my buyers agents have been with me over 12 months. All of them make well over $100,000 a year.

If this is something that you’ve thought about and would like to explore, feel free to reach out to me directly at (218) 831-4663, or apply online at http://www.joinchadsteam.com/. I look forward to reviewing your resume and application in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment